April was another month of heavy travel.
In 30 days Fredrik managed to speak at:
A SingTel conference in Singapore
A customer event for GodEl in Sweden
A global senior management conference in China for AkzoNobel and (!) also squeeze in a small Asia tour to Tokyo, Hong Kong and Taipei to speak to the employees of the offices of UBS Japan, UBS Hong Kong, and UBS Taiwan.
Raking up air miles to fly around the world to try to make it more creative.
March was a great example of how creativity is a topic that is relevant is all kinds of industries.
Just during the month of March Fredrik Härén talked on creativity for:
– Firefighters, police officers and customs officers from Ministry of Home Affairs in Singapore
– The HR departments of NIKE Europe and NIKE China meet in Singapore and invited Fredrik Härén for a speech.
– The employees of Tillväxtverket (Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth) in Sweden had a conference with Fredrik Härén as their main speaker.
– Students at Linné University on Sweden as well as students from Västervik.
– Employees of UBS in London.
– A couple of hundred sales people of SAPA at a European sales conference in Amsterdam.
– Employees of Mindshare Asia at a conference in Bali.
– Senior managers of Capitaland Asia on a conference in China.
– SingTel employees attending the opening of the SingTel innovation lab.
Different industries, different countries, different kinds of conference – all with one common theme: the need to innovate!
February was a global month for Fredrik Härén.
He flew to the Manila to give a talk for the senior management of SN Power Aboitiz, a joint venture between a Norwegian and Philippine company.
He flew to Thailand to give a talk to Indian sales- and marketing directors of FOX TV India.
He gave a at the Singapore Airshow for at Jeppesen’s client event. (Jeppesen is the company that produces the maps used by airline pilots around the world.)
All industries need to change. Here are some examples of how companies in some fast changing industries engaged Fredrik Härén, during January 2012, to get people inspired about the rapid change in their industry.
All the managers at Handelsbanken in Gävle, Sweden needed to be inspired to think about new way to do business as banking adapts to life after the financial crises.
A couple of hundred advertising executives at Ogilvy India met at the Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai to be inspired about new ways of doing advertising in a media world that is rapidly changing from mass media to personalized media.
and DNV in Singapore invited some of their key clients for a talk about how the shipping industry will have to change in an enviroment of vast over capacity.
How fast is your industry changing? Do you also need inspiration to be able to change as fast?