Welcome to the official web site of Fredrik Härén
Fredrik Härén is an author and speaker on Business Creativity. He has delivered over 2000 presentations, lectures and workshops in over 60 countries on 6 continents and has inspired hundreds of thousands of business people to become more creative and to look at the world in a new way. He is the author of nine books, including “The Idea Book” that was included in “The 100 Best Business Books of All Time”.
“It was a real pleasure meeting you during TerraBiz Marketing Conference at PC Lahore. Your presentation was exciting, interesting and informative.”
– Aftab A
“I am a 21 year old student who just finished reading your book “The Developing World” and I just want to thank you for the great messages in the book.”
– Caroline H
Press Clipping: Pakistan Today
Short article in Pakistan Today about Fredrik Harens visit to Pakistan.
A Fan of The Idea Book
“I am a die hard fan of The Idea Book…I open it several time a week to get the juices flowing and have shared it with many co-workers.”
– Patrick R
“We just met in lahore! Its fascinating to listen to ur presentation and great ideas.”
– Sidra I
The perks of being a speaker.
In June Fredrik Härén got:
– 3 days on a beach in Barcelona while doing two speeches at a DNV conference.
– An amazing – and brutally hard – chinese massage after a speech for IBM’s clients in Hong Kong.
– to attend a roof top party hosted by Mindshare the night before his keynote speech at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity.
– do a research trip to N
Speech for employees at IRAS in Singapore.
The contrasts of being a creativity speaker:
In June Fredrik Härén got to:
– Spend three days on a beach in Barcelona while doing two speeches for Den Norske Veritas AND (!) do a research trip to North Korea.
– Attend a roof top party hosted by Mindshare the night before his keynote speech at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity AND (!) do a speech for the Internal Revenue Authority of Singapore.
– Talk for IBM clients in Hong Kong AND (!) see Sweden play England live in Ukraine after doing a speech on match day in Kiev.
“It was an amazing session; Fredrik. Thank you, and congatulations.”
– Nick E
Some months are just more busy for professional speakers than other.
May is such a month.
In May 2012 Fredrik Härén’s schedule was as follows:
– Two Keynote speeches at the PMI conference in Romania.
– Speech for the employees of Nordea in Singapore.
– Speech for Doctors at Karolinska Hospital in Sweden.
– Keynote speech for Swedish Wind Association.
– Speech for Kindergarten teachers in Singapore.
– Keynote speech at the Capman conference in Finland.
– Speech for a conference organized by The Ministry of Education in Singapore.
– Speech at a brainstorming session organized by the Singapore Tourism Board.
– Speech for the Ministry of home Affairs.
As you can see it was very diverse with both keynote speeches and brainstorming sessions; both government, non-profit organizations and commercial companies; and both developing and developed countries.
April was another month of heavy travel.
In 30 days Fredrik managed to speak at:
A SingTel conference in Singapore
A customer event for GodEl in Sweden
A global senior management conference in China for AkzoNobel and (!) also squeeze in a small Asia tour to Tokyo, Hong Kong and Taipei to speak to the employees of the offices of UBS Japan, UBS Hong Kong, and UBS Taiwan.
Raking up air miles to fly around the world to try to make it more creative.
March was a great example of how creativity is a topic that is relevant is all kinds of industries.
Just during the month of March Fredrik Härén talked on creativity for:
– Firefighters, police officers and customs officers from Ministry of Home Affairs in Singapore
– The HR departments of NIKE Europe and NIKE China meet in Singapore and invited Fredrik Härén for a speech.
– The employees of Tillväxtverket (Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth) in Sweden had a conference with Fredrik Härén as their main speaker.
– Students at Linné University on Sweden as well as students from Västervik.
– Employees of UBS in London.
– A couple of hundred sales people of SAPA at a European sales conference in Amsterdam.
– Employees of Mindshare Asia at a conference in Bali.
– Senior managers of Capitaland Asia on a conference in China.
– SingTel employees attending the opening of the SingTel innovation lab.
Different industries, different countries, different kinds of conference – all with one common theme: the need to innovate!