And we are off again!
The “fall season” of the 2016-speaking year started with a BANG in September.
I had the pleasure to be invited to speak in:
– The Philippines (for managers of Nordic companies)
– Bangladesh (for creatives at Bangladesh Brand Forum, and for managers of Grameenphone.
– Malaysia (for delegates at the Pangkor Dialoge in Ipoh.)
– Macau (for managers for Nu Skin from all over Asia.)
– Singapore (at the Swedish SEA Business Summit.)
– USA (for bankers on Manhattan and for the global managers of HomeInStead at their HQ in Omaha.)
– Spain (for global customers of Qmatic.)
Speeches in 7 different countries, on 3 different continents – in one month – just the way I like it.
A short video of me going around the world in 5,5 days can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZUibvCxY1w
Picture of me and one of the other keynote speakers at the Pangkor Dialogue: Muhammad Yunus.