June News: A diverse and international month.
June was a inspirationally diverse month.
I got to speak to:
– Business leaders in Hong Kong, invited by the Swedish government to represent Swedish creativity.
– Global tax managers at a EY conference in Barcelona.
– Global HR managers from the law firm DLA Piper having a conference in Warsaw.
– Global customers of BMW attending a customer event in Munich (3 speeches over 3 days)
– Young leaders from 50+ countries taking part in the Queen’s Young Leaders program in Cambridge.
– German entrepreneurs at a conference in Berlin.
– Global clients of steel company Voestalpine at a customer event in their factory in Belgium.
I also did two talks for professional speakers. One in Hong Kong and one in Irland, where I spoke about being a global keynote speaker. I think the month of June shows that that is what I am.